Thursday, February 5, 2015

Guest Blogger- Anthony

     My experiences in Minecraft EDU have been amazing. So far I have been able to build a scene from a book I love, Bud Not Buddy, I've gotten to explore the World Of Humanities, I've gotten to build a medieval village with my friends, and I got a crash course in volume and area without even going to math! Almost every project I've gotten to do either by myself or with my friends. I prefer to work alone, but in a group you can share ideas and strategies, and you can build and create even more!

     Minecraft class with everybody working is easily the loudest class of the day, besides lunch. Working by myself at home is a lot easier than being here, because I get so many distractions, but most of the time, they are good distractions. Every once and a while I will be activated onto teacher mode and able to teleport students, give other students supplies and tools, and get interrupted every five seconds for someone who wants something.

     My teacher, Mrs.Stetson, has taught me and my classmates so many things about Minecraft and it's possibilities, and I wouldn't be the gamer I am today without her. I am so fortunate to have this class and Mrs.Stetson as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment